Pagina's

zaterdag 13 augustus 2016

DTCF: Anything goes


Hoi allemaal/ Hi everybody,

Vandaag start er weer een nieuwe twee wekelijkse uitdaging: Alles mag.
Dit keer hebben we 3 sponsors:
Today starts a new challenge over at Crafty Friends. This fortnight our theme is: Anything goes. We have 3 wonderful sponsors this time.


Toadstool Printables

Lacy Sunshine

KennyK Stamps


Ik mocht werken met een gegeven digi van Lacy sunshine.
Ik ben dol op de kleuren die ik gebruikte in deze combi maar ik doe het eigenlijk bijna nooit.
Toch maar eens vaker doen? Wat vinden jullie?

I had to work with this given digi of Lacy sunshine.
I love the color combination I used but normally I don't use these colors often. I think I should use these more. Don't you agree??
The little balls I used is foam clay (white) I colored it with my copics.






1 opmerking:

  1. Hello Linda

    Thank you so much for making your pretty card for our challenge at Crafty Friends ... its an adorable mermaid which you have coloured beautifully. Enjoy your weekend.

    Crafty Hugs
    Diane Louise (Team Leader at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog) xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt dat je mijn blog bezoekt! Ik vind het erg leuk als je een reactie achterlaat! Ik lees ze met plezier! Liefs, Linda